Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Undone

Life is ever moving
ever changing
ever blending
A cycle ever winding

Through the mountains
Through the valleys
overtop the canyons
underneith where darkness passes


filled with beauty
filled with spendor
It sees the great horizons
It sees the depths of solice and of danger

Time passes quickly
Ever running
Always driving
Forever longing

To reach the nearst summit
and then driving on to meet the next
Pushing past the rocky pathways
Discovering new fairways

Until the last great prescipace
Until the ultimate horizon
stretching purple hues accross the sky
Leaving us to wonder why

Why was I chosen!?!
...to march accross this land
Did I meet each day,
With a grateful and outstretched hand?

Did I give my own water,
to the weary passerby?
Did I offer up my peace,
To a child when they cried?

Will I be remembered,
For my calm, and my cool?
Or will the stormy days,
In my life overrule?

Why do some have such grand journeys,
and other sit and wait.
Why do some change great landscapes,
and others live out a simple fait.

All I want to be...
All I want to see...
will lead to this last horizon,
and then whisp me unto Thee.

Life is ever moving
ever changing
ever blending
A cycle ever winding


No comments:

Post a Comment